A Scheme for all
We provide open access for disabled children giving them opportunities to meet new people, make new friends and experience different activities. We cater for each of the 5 outcomes from the Governments “Every Child Matters” Plan.
- Be healthy
- Stay safe
- Enjoy and achieve
- Make a positive contribution
- Achieve economic well-being
Pegasus Playscheme Values
Our values are at the centre of everything we do. The way in which we work with each other, our Children / Parents / Carers / Funders.
- To remain focused on our client base
- To ensure that everything we do is to ensure the full potential of the children we are here to help.
- To act with integrity
- To be an organisation that is open and transparent actively embraces equality and diversity and has an honest, inclusive and respectful culture which everyone trusts.
- To be innovative
- By forming our Very own Youth Forum we try to break down barriers to independent living and thinking.
- To operate to Best Practice
- By keeping up to date with all policies, legislation
Pegasus Playscheme provides Good Quality support and services for children with a variety of severe and complex disabilities. We operate a 3 week Summer Playscheme, offering activities for children with disabilities and severe learning difficulties. Each child is supported by a local able-bodied teenager.
Registered Charity no. 299301